The Dual Spectrometer, stand alone version, has been designed for the light wavelength spectrum measurement by reflection and transmission through a lens positioned between the measurement heads.
The device is not ambient light sensitive. In so doing, that system is well suited for the identification of the anti-reflective coating as well as the identification or the control of the lens colour. The software includes some advanced comparisons algorithms for checking or finding the match between the measured colour and a set of reference colours.
Similar algorithms are used for the identification check of the anti-reflective coating. In the same way, there is the possibility to make a pairing check test (matching of colour between left and right lens), to calculate colour spaces coordinates and distances according to ISO and CIE Standards and to measure the thickness of the varnish (assuming its index is not equal to the substrate index).
- Quick measurement
- High accuracy & reproducibility
- Outputs: Measured spectrum, colour coordinates & distances, solar transmittance, tolerance check, local transmission value (UV check), varnish thickness, etc.
- All lens types, polar, photochromic. Organic & mineral. -12 D to +12 D (extensible)
- Spectral range: 380 to 780nm
- Spectral resolution: 1nm
- Spectral accuracy: < 0.1nm
- Measurement accuracy: < +/-0.2%
- Reproducibility: < +/-0.1%
- Measurement time: < 2sec
- Measurement area (Refl.): <1mm²
- Measurement area (Trans.): some mm²