Identification & Inking Unit for SF lenses
The MITSF machine is designed to identify and print progressive and multifocal semi-finished lenses.
The PPOS system, integrated in the unit, detects the μ-engravings or the upper segment line and identifies the semi-finished by reading the identification code (check of product code, Addition, base, eye, logo at the edge or under the μ-engravings) by Optical Character Recognition.
The inspected lenses are then inked by a robot, permitting a large flexibility in image choice (10 plates – 20 images). The data of this machine can be transmitted to the automatic packaging unit (MESF), eliminating any product mispack.
- 100% automatic semi-finished identification
- Flexible printing
- Printing quality check
- Diameter : 65-85 mm
- Concave radius : 80 mm to infinity (flat lenses)
- Convex radius far view : 60 to 300 mm
- Overall thickness : 7 to 25 mm
- Max. overall height : 25 mm
- Add power : 0.75D to 3.75D
- Positioning of the inking image in accordance to the micro-engravings :
- Concentricity : 0.5 mm
- Parallelism : 1.5 mm
- Centering diameter : +/- 0.5 mm
- Stamping accuracy on polarized lenses : +/- 2°
- 5 seconds / lens