Control & Inking Unit for Rx lenses
The Control Unit for Prescription Lenses is a machine dedicated to prescription labs producing at least 500 jobs per day.
This multi-functional automatic machine is the only one on the market to combine the lens inspection according to the ISO/ANSI standards of all lens types, the mapping of freeform lenses, the flexible digital inking and the laser engraving.
The measurement data exported by the machine are very useful for an effective process control.
The Control Unit for Rx lenses is the perfect tool to increase your customer satisfaction, by improving your quality and optimizing the delivery times.
- Multifunction flexible machine for all lens types and materials
- Middle and final inspection
- Meaningful and accurate lens inspection
- pertinent measurement data for Statistical Process Control (Global Mapping Criteria)
- Flexible inking
- Possible options : Dual Spectrometer, CO2 laser engraving
- Diameter : 44 to 85 mm
- Maximum power for positive axis : +14.00D
- Minimum power for negative axis : -12.00D
- Cylinder : 0 to + 5.00D
- Prism : 10cm/m
- Max. prism value at measurement point : 12 cm/m
- Total lens height : < 20mm
- Sag convex surface : < 17mm
- Diameter : 0.2 mm
- Sphere and cylinder : 0.02D to 6.00D
- 0.03D to 14.00D
- Prism : 0.02cm/m + 1%
- Thickness : 0.04 mm
- 120 jobs/hour