The AutoPacker is designed for use in mid to large volume prescription laboratories. After the job-identification, the lenses are unloaded from the job tray and centered. An envelope type is chosen from the magazine out of eighteen different envelope types, the lens is inserted in the envelope, and a label is printed and applied to the flap of the envelope which seals the envelope shut. Before loading the packaged lens into its original job tray a check is made to ensure the envelope is not empty.The machine is also capable of packing cut lenses.
The 600 lenses per hour capacity and the completely automatic cycle which avoids any mispackaging, coupled with our years of experience in the field of packaging RX glasses are proof of its value. This machine is best utilized after the Automatic Control and Inking Unit.
- No mispack, no scratches
- High capacity and flexibility (up to 18 different envelope types)
- Verification that the lens is in the envelope
- Rapid payback
- Round lenses : Diameter from 40 to 80 mm
- Cut lenses : 20 x 20 mm (box size)
- Overall height : 20 mm (depending on the envelope size)
- Choice of envelope : 18 envelope magazines of any size
- 300 jobs/hour